Remits address the following matters:
- PASSED: Remit 1 – Riders required to remain mounted until called for Across-the-Line Heart Rates
- PASSED: Remit 2 – Clarification of Rule 1.14 Vetting
- LOST: Remit 3 – Control Area Trot and Finish Line walk
- PASSED: Remit 4 – Amendments to Rule 1.11 Safety in relation to footwear
- PASSED: Remit 5 – Championship classes and qualifying criteria
Please ensure that emailed or posted proxy votes will be received in time. The remits will be passed or lost at AGM and late votes will not be counted.
If attending AGM, please ensure you arrive in time to be seated for a 4:30 pm start.
Updated 11 July. 4 of 5 remits passed. Further updates to follow: